Building Daisy Snuffleupagus part 2

Now for page two of my process building Daisy Snuffleupagus. Things are looking pretty good and I am almost finished.

Here are the legs, I hand sewed them. they don't have toes and they are more like doll feet, they are furry bud the bottom of each foot is magenta polar fleece.

Now the body is finished so it's time to add the fun part which is the accessories.

Like I said in the last post I want to give her some Hawaiian accessories so I made a grass skirt with a green boa.

Now I have added a red flower necklace. It was pretty big so I had to adjust it a lot.  

Well there you have it folks, it's Daisy Snuffleupagus and she is finished and ready to move to Safari Mall. I took a photo of her inside her house, she lives in a log piled hut behind Big Red's tree house that leads into a tunnel to a cave.

You can click here to view the CPT's YT channelYou can click here to view the Safari Mall websiteIf you have any puppet idea's for me please email me.





Comments