The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Yesterday I did the Winnie the Pooh puppet show at the library so here are some photos and a few videos
here is a advertisement we did the day before the show
Cast photo
another cast photo
my intro
here is my Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh T-shirt that I made with an iron on  kit.
Then of course here's a clip from the show, this is all I got right now and I did have the rest of the show recorded but I don't know if I'm going to post it on YouTube if I do it will take a long time
Oh and before I forget stay tuned because on my channel we have 3 new mini shows coming, 1st we have Pooh Time which is just the Winnie the Pooh stories performed with puppets (though they will either be stories we didn't do in the show or original stories) then we have Disney's World of fantasy (sort of a House of Mouse series with puppets) which will feature the regular characters like Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie & Pluto but also other Disney characters like Pooh, Tigger, Nemo, Figment, Mr Toad, Kermit, Fozzie and more, then last but not least Safari Mall (a different version of Sesame Street).







Comments