Pinocchio

I think that pretty much all of you know that one of the most famous puppets next to the muppets is Pinocchio so today I will show some Pinocchio merchandise
First I have this really cool but really rare Russian Pinocchio hand puppet that I bought at an antique store for only $15, he has a really hard plastic head and shoes and really thin fabric clothes  and stuffed legs, I haven't seen any more of these online but the lady at the store told me it was Russian.
Then of course I have the VHS tape of the movie Pinocchio but I don't know when it was made because for some reason most of my Disney tapes don't have the date on the back.
Then last but never least I have this really cool plastic (it looks like glass but really it's plastic) Burger King Pinocchio cup, the paint is a little scratched on it but it's still a good cup, I got this at a garage sale a long time ago, it's a little hard to see but if you look it even has the story on the back.
the cup and video both have the same design on the front.

I also just got this vinyl record from 1963 that has the complete soundtrack from the movie, I got this at a yard sale at my church.







Comments