Talking Fruits and Vegetables

The Talking Fruits and Vegetables
I have some talking fruits and vegetables that I have been making this week. The banana and the orange were made in early 2018 but were modified recently. The grape vine was made in late 2018. The cucumber, pear, carrot, peach and apple are new. All of them are made from artificial fruits that some people use for decorations and some painters use while painting fruit, I just added eyes, mouths, arms, legs and other features. I added the green fur on the carrot. I had the banana, orange and grape vine and really liked them and wanted to make more. I couldn't make them for a while since it was a little expensive to get these fake fruits but I was at a church yard sale and I found an entire show box of fake fruits and vegetables for only a dollar. I plan on making more very soon. I am working on a tomato, onion, walnut vine, lemon and plumb. These were made for a short film I'm doing called Snacktime which is a film about some fruits and vegetables that are in danger of getting eaten.

Comments