Mortimer and Seasull


Introducing Mortimer (left) and Cecil (right).You may not remember or recognize either of these puppets but Mortimer and Seasull were around during the very early years of my troupe. They were part of my channel way back. To start they were toy puppets that my grandmother gave me to play with when I was little. They were great puppet but the only problem was that while most puppets don't exist below the waist, these 2 didn't exist below the neck which made it harder to do certain things. I recently decided to rebuild them to make them look more like CPT creations. They look very different but still have the same basic designs. I decided to not only add arms this time but to also add legs. These are important characters since they were some of the first puppets I played with when I was little and were around during the very beginning of my channel.

Comments